Sunday 7 April 2013

Introducing the latest Ellie Ellie team member!

Meet Hanh, 23, our new Dispatch and Office Assistant! It's so exciting that Ellie Ellie is growing at such a rate that we can employ young and talented people to enhance our team. Hanh is currently learning the 'ins and outs' of our dispatch system. Her plans are  to develop within Ellie Ellie into customer service too as she has previously worked in the field so we are hoping that she will be a fantastic string to our bow with customer relations!

Hanh started with Ellie Ellie after Easter and is looking forward to growing within the company!
We asked Hanh a few ice- breaking questions!

1.  What made you want to join Ellie Ellie?
I've met the team several times before and I have never met a more lively, productive and motivated bunch! They have incredible energy individually as well as a team. I just knew that I wanted to be a part of that. I heavily believe and support the concepts and objectives of the company in regards to sustainability and creating new and fun products out of materials that otherwise would go to landfill sites. The team works incredibly hard and are so dedicated, but are fun loving at the same time which makes it a great office atmosphere!
2. What's your role within the company?
I am currently a dispatch and office assistant, but my role is quite varied at the moment as  the team are showing me the ropes and I'm familiarising myself with lots of different aspects including software systems and production methods. There is a lot to learn in a fast paced environment, but I'm up for the challenge! There is never a dull moment in the Ellie Ellie office, I'm looking forward to becoming part of the furniture and learning more about our products!
3. What are your ambitions within the company?
I am currently keeping an open mind, there are lots of areas I'd like to be involved with! Ellie Ellie is an ever growing company and there are so many directions it could go in. There are a few things in the pipe line which is very exciting. I just know that I want to be involved with the Ellie Ellie roller coaster and that big things are heading our way. The girls aren't afraid of hard work, which is a great motivation for me!
4. What is your fave Ellie Ellie product, and why?
Personalised Map Pendants. You can wear your home on your heart, or choose anywhere in the world that is significant to you. I just think it's such a beautiful sentimental gift for someone, they also look so lovely on! It is one of our best selling products and I'm already enjoying seeing the locations our customers choose.
5. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself!
I can speak fluent Vietnamese!
6. If you could grant one National holiday what day would it be and why? 
It is a tie between National Chocolate Day, or National Hanh Day! Any excise for a second birthday and presents without my physical or mental age going up!

No comments:

Post a Comment