Sunday 5 May 2013

Meet Ellie Ellie's Dispatch Manager!

Meet Lindsay, resident Dispatch Manager at Ellie Ellie. We decided to grill her on why she loves the brand, her favourite products and her favourite cheese (which let's be honest, we were all itching to know!) 

What is your role at Ellie Ellie?

My official role is Dispatch Manager/Customer Service Manager, So I have to make sure everyone gets their orders on time and also answer all customers questions and enquires. I also spend a lot of time engrossed in maps making cufflinks, pendants, keyrings and all other map related products.

How did you first get involved with Ellie Ellie?

I have known Danielle for 7 years due to her being my future sister in law, so have also known about Ellie Ellie for a long time. I have always loved her ideas of bringing new life to once forgotten things.

What’s your favourite EE product?

Wow! There is too many to chose from! I LOVE all of the Ellie Ellie products but I think I do have a soft spot for the Lego men, they are so cute! Also as I do spend a lot of time engrossed in all the maps at Ellie Ellie I love the map pendant. It’s so versatile and it’s like a memory in a bubble.

What’s your favourite product to make?

Again I think this one goes to the map pendant. So many different looks can be accomplished with different scales and ages of maps. Also as it come in 4 shapes (round, oval, square and heart) so is perfect for any occasion.

Where do you see Ellie Ellie in 5 years time?

I’d love Ellie Ellie to be trading on the high street. Especially some where like The Lanes in Brighton and somewhere in Chichester, both very funky and alternative places but also places that are well known and loved.

If you could only listen to one song again, which song would that be?

Anything by Placebo, my favourite band ever!! I have 2 absolute favourite songs: Seal – Kiss From a Rose. Placebo – My Sweet Prince so either of them!

What is your favourite cheese?

Oooooh tough one! Can’t beat a mature cheddar, either by its self of on a hot buttered jacket potato.

If you could bring back one animal from extinction, which would it be?

I think it would have to be the Woolly Mammoth. They are big strong animals who where a big part of the Alaskan life and were covered in fur to keep warm, (plus the one in Ice Age seems pretty cool!) Also I know Unicorns are a myth but I would love it if they were real!!

What is your favourite date of the year?

My birthday. 4th May. It means the whole day is about me and me only!!

If you were president for the day, what’s the one thing you would ban?

Being on the phone at a restaurant. I hate it with a passion! Whether it’s texting, calling or being on the internet (why do you need to be on Facebook when out to dinner with friends?!) Just NO!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment